Sorry, your web browser is not capable of supporting the features required by this website. We advise you upgrade your web browser before continuing to use this website.
The following web browsers are supported by this website:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 10 or later
- Microsoft Edge: Any version
- Google Chrome: Version 50 or later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 50 or later
- Apple Safari: Version 601 or later
- Opera: Version 40 or later
- Facebook App: Any version
- Twitter App: Any version
Please contact your system administrator if you require assistance upgrading or changing your web browser. We will not notify you again about this until you next restart your browser.
Information For Covid 19
COVID FITTING INFORMATION SHEET
Just to inform our customers of how we are dealing with the new way of working and ensuring the safety of not just all our lovely customers but our staff too. We have stringent guidelines that we have set in place in the showroom as well as when our representatives are visiting your home on a measure up appointment or whilst fitting. We have reduced opening hours at the showroom which are currently Monday to Friday only and from 9am to 3pm. This will alter over time. Measure up appointments are limited to a smaller number per day to allow for the extra time between calls to clean samples etc. The same applies to fitting appointments.
Our manufacturers are in the process of reopening. Their first priority is to reduce the backlog of products due to be sent out. Obviously, products that were due to us from the middle of March did not arrive and we are expecting these in due course.
If you are due a fitting we will be calling you to take your email address as we are sending the below information sheet so all our customers are aware of new procedures. Your email address will only be used for this purpose. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
IN ORDER TO ABIDE BY GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES AND SAFE WORKING PRACTICE WE HAVE PRODUCED THIS INFORMATION SHEET TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF.
- PLEASE OPEN WINDOWS IN ROOMS THAT FITTINGS WILL BE CARRIED OUT PRIOR TO THE ARRIVAL OF OUR FITTING TEAM.
- IF ON ARRIVAL, ANYONE IS YOUR HOUSEHOLD IS EXPERIENCING ANY COVID SYMPTOMS OR IS SHEILDING WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CARRY OUT THE FITTING. THIS WILL NEED TO BE REARRANGED WHEN THEY HAVE FINISHED THE QUARANTINE PERIOD OR HAVE BEEN TESTED AND CLEARED.
- LEAVE THE FITTING TEAM IN THE ROOM WHERE FITTINGS ARE BEING CARRIED OUT ON THEIR OWN. THEY WILL INFORM YOU WHEN MOVING ROOMS SO SOCIAL DISTANCING CAN REMAIN IN FORCE
- A 2M SOCIAL DISTANCING RULE IS IN FORCE AT ALL TIMES.
- IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT ONCE OUR FITTERS HAVE LEFT, YOU THEN ANTI-BAC THE AREAS THEY HAVE BEEN. WE WILL ALSO DO THE SAME PRIOR TO LEAVING, THIS IS JUST A PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE TO PROTECT YOU.
- ALL FINAL BALANCES ARE TO BE MADE OVER THE PHONE BY YOU OR IN CASH AT THE TIME OF FITTING.
FITTING TEAM REQUIREMENTS:
- ALL FITTERS WILL WEAR THE PPE PROVIDED (GLOVES, FACE MASKS) AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN A CUSTOMER’S HOUSE.
- FITTERS WILL MAINTAIN THE 2M SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES.
- FITTERS WILL INFORM THE CUSTOMER WHEN YOU NEED TO ENTER ANOTHER ROOM ALLOWING FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- FITTERS WILL WIPE DOWN ALL SURFACES THAT HAVE BEEN TOUCHED DURING FITTING WITH WIPES PROVIDED.
- THE FITTERS WILL USE THE ANTI-BAC PROVIDED BEFORE AND AFTER EACH FITTING.